March 7, 2020
9:00 a. m. – 5:30 p.m.
Host Studio – Stage Art Dance
318 S Quapaw
Bartlesville, OK 74003
General Dance-a-thon Information:-9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. (with an hour-long lunch break)
-$25 for the day ($20 with pre-registration) or $5 for any drop in class. Proceeds from the Dance-a-thon portion will go to our Abolition Partners.
-All participants are invited to perform at our Dance for Freedom Showcase that evening. Participants will be performing the choreography learned during the Dance-a-thon as well as other established routines. If you would like to bring an established routine to this event, please fill out the Routine Submission Form HERE.
-All minor participants must have parental consent form signed. You can download and print that form HERE.
-All adult participants must sign a liability release. You can download and print that form HERE.
-Follow us on Facebook for updates about the event, schedule release, and other important information.
What to bring:
– Comfortable dance clothes and all dance shoes
– Lots of water and maybe a few snacks
– Make up, hair spray, and anything else you need to get ready to take the stage on that evening
– A black shirt (or Dance for Freedom shirt), black leotard, and black leggings to perform in the showcase.
– A hard working attitude and your biggest smile!
– Chick-Fil-A Bartlesville will be providing sandwiches for the participants (please bring your own drink!) of our Bartlesville event.
We will be starting promptly at 9:00 a.m. and we will be finishing at the studio at 5:30 p.m.
Call time is 6:30 p.m. at Grace Community Church – dressed and ready to perform. The Showcase is at 7:00 p.m. Don’t forget to invite all your friends and family to the Showcase! It’s only $5 at the door and all proceeds go directly to fighting human trafficking.